Pics from SCCA Solo event

GabeMarlin

V8/RWD Fanatic
Established Member
Some pics of my car from a recent SCCA Solo autocross event at Firebird Raceway earlier this month. There is another event on March 4th so if you live in the Phoenix area, come on out.

FNG_2989.gif

FNG_2990.gif

FNG_2991.gif

FNG_3098.gif

FNG_3099.gif

FNG_3100.gif

FNG_3101.gif

FNG_3102.gif

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
Looks like fun, and ride looks good too.

The TSWs like great with your car.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
ESP. I never come close to the fast guys in my class. Haha.

Did you modify with intent to auto-x or did you just modify how you wanted and decided to go auto-x?

That's half the problem. certainly modifications over others (especially for high powered cars like the mustang) can easily land you in a class that you're just not competitive in.

Same thing happens in TT for NASA. you've got to be VERY careful with what and how you modify the car. Otherwise you end up in TTU with 700 hp, coil-over equipped Corvettes.

In your case it looks like at the very least you've got plus sized wheels and tires and some lowering springs.

Just going back down to your stock wheels and rubber may get you back in to a category that you're competitive in. Obviously the springs are a bit different. They take a little more work to get out.

Last edited:

GabeMarlin

V8/RWD Fanatic
Established Member
Did you modify with intent to auto-x or did you just modify how you wanted and decided to go auto-x?

That's half the problem. certainly modifications over others (especially for high powered cars like the mustang) can easily land you in a class that you're just not competitive in.

Same thing happens in TT for NASA. you've got to be VERY careful with what and how you modify the car. Otherwise you end up in TTU with 700 hp, coil-over equipped Corvettes.

In your case it looks like at the very least you've got plus sized wheels and tires and some lowering springs.

Just going back down to your stock wheels and rubber may get you back in to a category that you're competitive in. Obviously the springs are a bit different. They take a little more work to get out.

I'm building the car the way I want, I only autocross for fun. Wider than 265 tires, control arms, and some other stuff put me in ESP instead of ST. F-Stock is ruled by race tire guys around here.

kona12

Established Member
great pics car looks aggressive while in action,what type of suspension are u on.

Users who are viewing this thread