DSC01444.JPG

DSC01442.JPG

DSC01447.JPG

DSC01448.JPG

DSC01454.JPG

DSC01458.JPG

DSC01464.JPG
DSC01459.JPG

Me and my friend's Focuses, only 2 there! Got some good comments though...
DSC01466.JPG

I think it's fair to say that good times were had by all who attended, except for those of us whose raffle tickets started with 426! We were robbed!

ghostrydyr

Established Member
So true!

I think it's fair to say that good times were had by all who attended, except for those of us whose raffle tickets started with 426! We were robbed!

I had a great time and won a detailing kit and a jacket. GEAT TIMES and I can't wait till next year!

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
thanks for taking the pics... i saw you guys riding home on the freeway after the show... it was a great day... those of us with raffle tickets ending in 427 were robbed too!

thefrush

Established Member
Yeah, your name is Erik right? Man, when you got on that on-ramp and opened her up, well, needless to say, I was in awe :bowdown: Your car sounds like pure sex dude! That was sick! Your purge valves were sweet too! They must have been shooting 20+ feet! Have you ever run that machine at the track? :burnout: Well, hopefully we meet up again some time, sick ass car man, very awesome. :rockon:

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
yup, its me erik and been to the track many times... just need to get her retuned before i go again. thanks for the compliments. i may be joining the focus family as well... if they release an all wheel drive version (which is the rumor)thats supposed to compete with the wrx, i'm buying one. mike at apex just bought one and is going to be modding the crap out it... good chance for you to see what you might want done to yours. see you around.

One Fast Cobra

Established Member
I am glad that all you guys had a good time at the 3rd Annual Nor Cal SVTOA Car Show... Thanks for helping to make the show a great success... BTW HERE ARE MORE OF THE PICS ! :beer:

For those of you that are interested, we are having our club meeting on Friday, August 20th at 7:30pm at GO KART RACER in Burlingame... You are all invited to come on out and have some fun with us, it will be hooot.

Joe:coolman:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread