-pics- HDR pics of the 10th

bubbrubb

awesome pics!! car looks sick with the TF wheels
I wish I had em on, they make the car look pretty sinister with the bright red and all the black accents everywhere. These wheels are just the factory 10th anniversary wheels with a set of mickey's on the back for the track... which I still haven't gotten around to doing.

I'll be responding to all the PMs in a minute, I'm just uploading the rest of the pictures in various sizes right now. The only picture I don't have hosted/resized is # 2 because nobody asked for it.

PM me if you want the higher resolution sizes :beer:

edit: I really appreciate all the compliments from everyone. I was very happy to see that I was able to get some HDRs to come out with some sort of pop to them, so thanks again everybody!

Last edited by a moderator:

Evenflow

Established Member
As far as the HDR pictures go, these were done by taking 3 exposures (-2, metered, +2) and merging them in photomatix and doing a little bit of touching up in photoshop on a couple of pictures. Some of the pictures came out great, some kinda lack luster, but either way it was interesting to play around and try to learn some new photography skills.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Really like the first picture, alot. The rest are sort of meh. Colors are flat and they seem kind of blasted out. I think if you gave them more tone and some contrast, they would look amazing. PM and I can show you a technique not many people (i dont think) know about that can get some phenominal results, especially with pictures like that.

bubbrubb

Really like the first picture, alot. The rest are sort of meh. Colors are flat and they seem kind of blasted out. I think if you gave them more tone and some contrast, they would look amazing. PM and I can show you a technique not many people (i dont think) know about that can get some phenominal results, especially with pictures like that.

I'm a little confused at what you're saying here, but I'm interested to learn none the less. I think that if I upped the tone/contrast more these pictures would look like a cartoon, some of them are already on the boarderline of it, to me anyway :shrug:

Do you have any pictures of what you're talking about? sending a PM in a sec...

scott5

Established Member
Thanks alot for confusin the next car purchase bo!!!!

haha now you gotta take me for a ride when i come back this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread