pics of 10.5 bullits, 315 gs-d3's, 1/2 spacers, and steeda springs.

GtownMACH

smoke tires, not drugs
Established Member
I'm still trying to figure out a good setting on my camera so i know the pics suck ass. I put the springs, moroso studs, spacers and wheels on about a month ago and finally got around to taking some pics. Word of advice, although i love the look of the spacers and the with them and the longer studs you can run 315's all day w/ a ton of clearance, i would not recommend anyone doing the install who isn't proficient in mechanics and/or doesnt work at, own, or have access to a machine shop. I had to mill a flat on the stud's heads, turn the knurl down about .008 and cut an undercut shouldering up next to the head, and i milled a kickass stud remover tool out of 17-4 stainless.. i'll get a pic of it soon. B/c the whole removal w/ c-clamps is just retarded and an accident waiting to happen. Anyway, in short, think long and hard about it before doing new studs. Hopefully better pics will come soon!

lake003.jpg

car009.jpg

car015.jpg

car010.jpg

car005.jpg

Last edited:

FEARLE5S

www.SALINASRACING.com
Established Member
i changed them out realy quick BFH mod on each stud and then a few washers and a impact wrench. went in in no time. 30 min to do them all

Looks great tho.

Last edited:

GtownMACH

smoke tires, not drugs
Established Member
1/2 MM hubcentric spacers. Theres another thing i should have made on my own. Worthless waste of money for some gummy old 6061. I'll make some 316 or 303 ss ones soon, or dare is say... Ti. But hey, in MM's defense they probably get em made by some chitty little machine shop in california! bahahah

GtownMACH

smoke tires, not drugs
Established Member
thanks.. but these pics really suck. I need to get some better ones to show more of those meats!

Users who are viewing this thread