Pics of 93 w/ 95R's

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
Well, here ya go. These are a dime a dozen so I'm sure you've seen these on a 93 Cobra before. A buddies 17X9 95 Cobra R's with 275-40 tires and DR on the back. Again, I have Steeda Sport springs, which lowered the car nearly 2" F and 1.5" R. The front fit great but I did get minor rubbing at full steering lock and under hard cornering, nothing raising the front a 1/4" or more negative camber wouldn't fix. The big surprise was the rear. I don't know about your rear fenders but my fender lips run pretty much horizontal and have a VERY sharp edge. When pulling in and out of my buddies fairly steep driveway this sharp edge gouged into the shoulder of his DR peeling rubber off like graded cheese. :cryying: You can see some chunks we pulled off behind the rear tire. So I guess before I run a 275-40 tire with a 24+mm offset wheel I'm gonna have to take a hammer and dolly to the rear fender lips to roll them up. :shrug: Live and learn.

93COBRA-95R-F.jpg

johnh

Established Member
I love the pics keep them coming. I only wish you had the stock 93 length axle. Nice car and I can't wait for the 10 anniversary wheels..

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Yep, they're a dime a dozen but they sure do look awesome. Not many people have the original r58 cobra r also.

Users who are viewing this thread