My 99-00 20" reps.
IMG_0058.gif

IMG_0059.gif

IMG_0056.gif

IMG_1435.gif

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
Does the outside diameter of the tire remain the same as stock with just a lower profile? If not, do you have to recalibrate the speedo? Any noticeable loss in power? Are the rims aluminum or steel? What about quality of tire choices in that size - anything on par with the stock F1's?

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
What's the exact size of that tire in the last pic? The profile is just perfect looking on that rim. The only thing I don't like is those corny looking lightning bolt center caps - SVT on the center caps looks much better IMO. Those should of been the stock rims and tire size as I think the stock tires are a little too small and high profile. Those 20" reps got the look spot on for a sporty limited product specialty truck. I wish the company that made those 20" reps made a run of the 03/04 style....sure they would of looked sweet too.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Does the outside diameter of the tire remain the same as stock with just a lower profile? If not, do you have to recalibrate the speedo? Any noticeable loss in power? Are the rims aluminum or steel? What about quality of tire choices in that size - anything on par with the stock F1's?

What's the exact size of that tire in the last pic? The profile is just perfect looking on that rim. The only thing I don't like is those corny looking lightning bolt center caps - SVT on the center caps looks much better IMO. Those should of been the stock rims and tire size as I think the stock tires are a little too small and high profile. Those 20" reps got the look spot on for a sporty limited product specialty truck. I wish the company that made those 20" reps made a run of the 03/04 style....sure they would of looked sweet too.

Yeah all you have to do is run a tire thats the same height as your stockers and your speedo won't be off. I've got 265/35/22's on mine and my speedo is dead on from the 17's I had before. Yes you will lose power due to added weight. Personally, I think anything is better than the shitty stock F1's!

Looks like he's running a 295/40 to me on the rears...

And about those 03/04's..your not the only one! We've tried to get them made for a LOONG time but nothing. :nonono:

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
Yeah all you have to do is run a tire thats the same height as your stockers and your speedo won't be off. I've got 265/35/22's on mine and my speedo is dead on from the 17's I had before. Yes you will lose power due to added weight. Personally, I think anything is better than the shitty stock F1's!

Looks like he's running a 295/40 to me on the rears...

And about those 03/04's..your not the only one! We've tried to get them made for a LOONG time but nothing. :nonono:

Not even if we got enough people to group buy? So sad.... But those 99/00 style in chrome 20s are pretty damned hot looking. If I could find them, what about the 12mm studs of the 99/00 vs the 14mm of the 01+? Would the holes have to be drilled?

fdx

Established Member
Duude i need to by 2 rear tires and check this 200+ per tire. I go to 20inch rep. rims tires 110$ the hell! 20inch tires cost less thats crazy! Does anyone have replica or know of anyone with 01-02 20inch replica rims for sell?

99BlkLitng

Established Member
Man 69stang and 00Blacky I hate both of you!! j/k.
I wish I could find a set of those. Either one of you looking to sell/trade them?

69stang

Experienced Lurker
Established Member
Man 69stang and 00Blacky I hate both of you!! j/k.
I wish I could find a set of those. Either one of you looking to sell/trade them?

If you had asked me 2 months ago I woulda said "NO WAY!"......But mine will actually be for sale as soon as my new wheels arrive. A few guys already have dibs on em' and I'd like to sell them locally if at all possible. But if that falls through, I'll shoot ya a PM :beer:

99BlkLitng

Established Member
:lol1: Heck no it took me long enough to find these.

I hear ya on that one! I have been looking for them for about 3 years.

If you had asked me 2 months ago I woulda said "NO WAY!"......But mine will actually be for sale as soon as my new wheels arrive. A few guys already have dibs on em' and I'd like to sell them locally if at all possible. But if that falls through, I'll shoot ya a PM :beer:

Well maybe for me the others will fall through and the price will be doable. I actually have family in San Diego so locally might not be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread