Pic's of Black Vert w/ top down?

Gumball

Established Member
Does anyone have pictures of their black vert with the top down? I've been sitting on my order since 04/26 and the suspense is killing me! I thought a nice wallpaper would help pass the next few weeks (Supposedly getting build date this week). Thanks for helping out the new guy.

Gatorac

Established Member
I have an awsome pic of a black vert as my wallpaper. I can't figure out where the stupid pic is on my hard drive though:gt: .

Anyone have any ideas.

Mordeth

Established Member
Originally posted by Gatorac
I have an awsome pic of a black vert as my wallpaper. I can't figure out where the stupid pic is on my hard drive though:gt: .

Anyone have any ideas.

What you need to know is the name of the file, then run a search to find that file.

I am not sure of your operating system, but if you are using Windows 98, then right click on your desktop in a blank spot and click "properties". This will bring up the display properties. There are a bunch of tabs at the top of this window, and it defaults to "backround". Thats where you want to be. The file on the bottom left that is highlighted blue is the name of the file that is currently being used as your wallpaper.

Now that we have the name, we can run a search, and find the exact location of this file. To do that click "start" then "find" then "files or folders". There are 3 boxes there. Next to the "named" box type in the exact name of the file. Leave the "contained text" blank and ensure that "look in" is selected on "C:". Then hit "find now". This will tell you exactly where the file is, so you can locate it quickly for uploading etc.

On a side note, if you saved the picture as wallpaper from say a website using the "Set as Wallpaper" command, then Windows will automatically name the file "Internet Explorer Wallpaper" and place it in this folder "C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer".

Hope that helps!

Mordeth

Gatorac

Established Member
Well, I have windows 2000. Some of the things you mentioned aren't lining up with what my computer is saying. It says "Internet Explorer Wallpaper" in the box. I can't find it. I ran a search for "Internet Explorer Wallpaper" and came up with nothing. The folders must be different than 98. If I could just remember what the stupid name of the file was.

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
I'll take one tommorow for ya'll "in waiting". Just send me your email address, im to dumb to figure out how to post it here:bash: I also got some b4 and after with my new illegal tint:rolling:

jason

Users who are viewing this thread