94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
They fried the clutch by the end of day:bash:
Ran a best of 12.1 @ 115mph, with major wheel spin

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
They did a write up in Motor Trend not too long ago. They got it to do a best of 12.88 @ 114.44mph at Milan though this weekend it went a best of 12.1 @115.

Heres the Motor Trend Article if you boys care to see it:

Motor Trend Article

Enjoy!!!

Tyler

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Hmmmm...maybe not in a regular production or even special production like the Shelby's but, I could very easily see that engine going into something like a new Cobra R. I know that they said that it had very little if any support from corprate Ford, but I think that car is very possibly a test mule. Whats more is that the body is off of a 00 and below mustang, and has several Saleen goddies in it like the seats and wheels.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Have ya'll not seen the videos of that car? I think a guy on Stangnet.com has the videos. He posted them. I'd rather they just make the engine a larger ci, and not make it 10 cyl. :shrug:

svtdohc96

Established Member
How about the influenceof Steve Saleen in those wheels? Lately, i'v noticed alot of things on Cobras that seem to have some sort of influence from Saleen. I.E.- 03 Cobra hood(heat extractor vents), those wheels on the Boss(normal production Saleen wheels), even the 03 rear valance has a Saleenafied look to it. I think if you have to copy something there is no better source than Saleen.

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
Originally posted by NeedaCobra
Have ya'll not seen the videos of that car? I think a guy on Stangnet.com has the videos. He posted them. I'd rather they just make the engine a larger ci, and not make it 10 cyl. :shrug:

post them with a quickness! jk post a link or something though cus i would love to see that beast run. also i would second the idea for a crate engine. that would just be frigin fun and awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread