Pics of MOE

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
BigZach said:
Looks bad dude!!!!

Picked up the Z06 today and I am in love, just a completely different car though.
Congrats on the Vette, yes they are very different, I love my dad's C6, but I just don't like it as much as my Cobra, even as hard as I tried to trade, I can't.:poke:

MTI LS1

STROKD said:
Congrats on the Vette, yes they are very different, I love my dad's C6, but I just don't like it as much as my Cobra, even as hard as I tried to trade, I can't.:poke:

The Cobra is instant power as we all know, but when the Vette gets goin in 3rd and 4th, it really takes off. Plus the car is FLAT in the turns. The Cobra would roll like a damn beach ball and skip out on every hard turn. Im going down to TWS soon, see if I can rundown some Porsches.

Last edited by a moderator:

JKD

Banned
BigZach said:
Yeah I can see that. I really dislike the C6's looks, other than the Z06.

Ya'll dont like the badges? Gives the car some character I think.

In my opinion, the car is so clean that the badges give it a cluttered look. The bodylines, the stance, wheels say more then enough without the advertisements.

MTI LS1

JKD said:
In my opinion, the car is so clean that the badges give it a cluttered look. The bodylines, the stance, wheels say more then enough without the advertisements.

Yeah, I guess it's just personal choice. Had to represent my HORNS!!!!!!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
BigZach said:
The Cobra is instant power as we all know, but when the Vette gets goin in 3rd and 4th, it really takes off. Plus the car is FLAT in the turns. The Cobra would roll like a damn beach ball and skip out on every hard turn. Im going down to TWS soon, see if I can rundown some Porsches.
I agree with ya, I love cars that handle as well, but there really aren't any turns in TX... now if we lived in CA, I'd totally have a Vette, but out here its flat and boring, so having a heavy car that doesn't turn that great is fine.:beer:

MTI LS1

STROKD said:
I agree with ya, I love cars that handle as well, but there really aren't any turns in TX... now if we lived in CA, I'd totally have a Vette, but out here its flat and boring, so having a heavy car that doesn't turn that great is fine.:beer:

Definately.

Users who are viewing this thread