Pics of my '02 GT

PhatSVT

Established Member
I know it's not my SVT, but it's my other toy. Thought I would whore it some. No dyno numbers yet of this setup. N/A it put down 245 RWHP / 281 RWTQ. 75 shot and 9 degrees timing it put down 300 RWHP / 355 RWTQ. Went 13.2 @ 109 MPH on the 75 shot. We'll see next week what the new setup puts down. Anyways, let me know what you think.

side shot:
standard.jpg

CSVT & GT:
standard.jpg

After being zainoed:
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Rollen:
standard.jpg

New setup: Boy is she loud! ;-)
standard.jpg

Last edited:

tommygun

Established Member
Ford has been paying you way to much

so can i drive it at the track?????????

looks good

PhatSVT

Established Member
Tommy I know how you drive and my drivetrain is not Tommy-proof yet. :p

Ford pays me less than you. Mr. Big spenda. :beer:

PhatSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by 98gt281
Nice car, those rims looks really clean on your car.

Thank you. Went back and forth to go chrome or not. Either way I am sure I would have been happy.

Originally posted by The Piper
]

Good, sold the Contour, bought a Lightning, moved to Arizona, sold the L, bought a Jeep...Ive been better,.:rollseyes :bored:

LOL. Get ya another L. ;-)

PhatSVT

Established Member
Thanks fella's. :-D

Black is the fastest. Well, it is at least the less likely to be pulled over at night.

I have a good story about that. Myself and 03cobrablack were racing and our buddy in a dark shadow grey GT was following behind. Well, of course I hand 03cobra his arse. LOL, j/k. Anyways, we get to the next stop light and I take off again, but no one follows. I'm confused, I figured one of the guys would have followed or tried to keep up. Look back and there's the cherries. Hauling ballz behind us 3 stangs. Guess who gets pulled over? The grey GT. He didn't even notice us black stangs racing. I assume he heard exhaust (me-o/r h-pipe & 2 chamber flows). So I like the black. :thumbsup:

joeyicu

Established Member
i like the GT.....gt's dont look right to my eyes lowered....i like the stock ride height.....it looks good were it is.....the wheels so work to...looks almost sotck...chrome might not have gone with that car either.....silver so works

PhatSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by saadcobra
Nice ride..........great wheels....awesome Vortech

Thank you!

Originally posted by joeyicu
i like the GT.....gt's dont look right to my eyes lowered....i like the stock ride height.....

Never heard anyone say something like that about the GT's. I usually hear, "when are you going to get rid of that off-road package?" :)

Thanks for the props. I'm glad I went silver. :rockon:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I want to work for Ford :-(

Anyways, good job Sam post your numbers when yo uget'em

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
What kit did you get for lowering your gt? I'm looking to lower mine and was going to see what u recommened?

bullet 1

Established Member
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread