Pics of my 03 Cobra and buddies 02 SS

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Sweet deal man, I wish I had the cobra. I like how the angle of the camaro is taken, gives it a mean stance. They both are great.

torquefreak

Established Member
"Ram- Air " is useless on ls1's. Most have a lid and some type of cold air kit...ftra,slp cai,and seal it. 2 beautiful cars though.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by o3SnakeBite

14693.jpg

LOL the Cobra looks MEAN AS HELL, but the SS I'm afraid looks like it is cross-eyed or something. Maybe it is just the pic, but it looks like a retarded bass mouth fish :xpl:

Naste50

Established Member
Re: Re: Pics of my 03 Cobra and buddies 02 SS

Originally posted by Juiced-03
LOL the Cobra looks MEAN AS HELL, but the SS I'm afraid looks like it is cross-eyed or something. Maybe it is just the pic, but it looks like a retarded bass mouth fish :xpl:

Couldn't have said it better myself! God Mustang Cobra's are BEAUTIFUL. You just can't beat the look of the 03/04's. Props to the guy that designed the front end, hell, the whole damn thing!

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words on my car... The SS is a really nice car and sence its an SLP with the factory center mounted exhaust makes it even nicer and rarer :p

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Hey 03snakebite, are you by any chace near by P-cola? I think I ave seen some vids of cars racing out there where you took your pics. Kevin that runs SR vidz took the footage I do believe.

bOmber

blah blah blah
Established Member
nice cars, always been a fan of the silver SS's with chrome zr1s but i hate them center exhaust they always look crooked

Users who are viewing this thread