Pics of my 03 Finally...

C_Record

Established Member
Very nice Robert. I've been keeping an eye out for a yellow flash on Rt. 28(couple of places to open it up between Westfields and Rt. 29) Haven't seen it yet:)

Rob03

Established Member
Originally posted by rcogs
Very nice Robert. I've been keeping an eye out for a yellow flash on Rt. 28(couple of places to open it up between Westfields and Rt. 29) Haven't seen it yet:)

Thanks. I really enjoy this car. I will get many happy miles (smiles) from this car. I like that area of 28 for opening it up some. Just haven't had the time to go there yet. I will though.

Cheers All, :beer:
Robert

Cobra'03

Established Member
Day-o - dayaya-o....(sorry, the yellow made me want to sing the Banana Boat song).

Very very nice - my VIN is 2110, staged for production next week. How long did it take between fabrication to posesssion Rob?

Rob03

Established Member
Originally posted by StreetSnake
Nice looking ride Rob God knows you waited long enough for it:beer:

Thanks Streetsnake and to all others.

Very very nice - my VIN is 2110, staged for production next week. How long did it take between fabrication to posesssion Rob?

I waited about 16 days from build to delivery. Built on the 11th of June and delivered on the 26th. Picked up on the 27th. Hope that helps. When is yours scheduled or has it been built and you are awaiting delivery?

Cheers,

Rob03

Established Member
Hey Vintage...How is yours? Where are the pics? Would love to see them. Mine is great...I want to drive it all the time..

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

Users who are viewing this thread