Pics of my 106k mile GT (new cobra bumper install)

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
Just finished up today on my first spring project. Took me all but an hour to install, not all that difficult. I'm really diggin' the front without the license plate, but in NY it's a requirement. I would hate to ruin such a nice bumper and drill holes, so I'm going to see how long it takes before I get pulled over before I have to do it. Of course I couldn't pass up some pics of under the hood as well! Up next are some 17x10.5 deep dish wheels for the rears.

Comments welcome :D

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
The rear tires look so skinny, how do you even get traction. Looks good though, some DD rims and 315's are definitely needed.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Dont drill holes, use double sided tape for the plate. Thats how all the badges are held on, why not a plate? I hate that the bumper on my lightning has those stupid holes drilled in it.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
106k on it?

How many of the miles have been with the super charger.

DO you still have stock clutch, trans, motor etc?

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
Wishing4Cobra said:
The rear tires look so skinny, how do you even get traction. Looks good though, some DD rims and 315's are definitely needed.

Yes, I realize how skinny these 245's look in the rear, and YES traction is a major problem!

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
MachME said:
106k on it?

How many of the miles have been with the super charger.

DO you still have stock clutch, trans, motor etc?

6k on the SC, 6k on rebuilt T-45 (crossing fingers), Spec Stage II clutch, Stock original motor.

Users who are viewing this thread