pics of my 14 GT

coyotefiveoh

Established Member
love the car man! KEEP THE STOCK GRILL!!! thats my opinion anyways... wish my 13GT came with a GT Grill... mine is a Canadian car and came with a V6 grill... but i got a factory GT500 bumper now instead so its a little different! :)

RC-5.0

Established Member
Love SGM, but I went with Ingot because when I bought my '11, SGM was not available in CS.

If you want the fog lights..keep them
If you like the ride height and have a problem with speed bumps, dont lower.

I love how people put pics of their cars and right away everyone tells them what they should to to make their car the way the poster wants them to make it.

Love the Cobra R hood.

Now Put some stripes on it!! :dancenana:

RC

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
Thanks for the replies fellas. Surprised so many people said to lower it, it's on bmr springs. Not slammed but nice sporty drop. Didn't want to limp the car around like I did my slammed lightning. I'm digging the hood but not 100% sure about it yet...my other choice was the trufiber cowl...the cervinis almost isn't aggressive enough.

could be the lighting, but the color looks off when looking at the hood where it meets with the passenger side fender. Nice hood.

love the hood. Would have to agree the paint toes look a tad off for some reason. Get some springs on that 4x4! :) good looking car man.

I noticed that when we first bolted on the hood....but it was kinda dark and I just figured it needed a good wash and wax...from some angles it looks a little funny and others it's dead on. Haven't been driving it much since it's been on ill have to take a better look.

How was the fit out of the box?

Fitment is great. Even gap to both fenders and flush with the grill surround.

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
could be the lighting, but the color looks off when looking at the hood where it meets with the passenger side fender. Nice hood.

this ^^^^. the first beach pic hood looks a shade off.
the fit is great. and looks very nice.
where did you get the hood from?

clean92lx

Established Member
Man that looks good, I wanted to do this awhile back but ford body shop said they couldn't paint it without blending into the fenders and front bumper and I didn't want my car getting re-painted

Users who are viewing this thread