pics of my 90 GT

FoxRodStang

Established Member
After washing my car I decided to take some pics today. My car isn't anything extaordinary YET, but, more mods are coming. Current mods are in my sig. The paint is original & looks like the previous owner washed the hood & roof with steel wool, but, the body is straight, has no rust, the drivetrain is sound & strong, & the interior is immaculate, & it only had 83k on it when I bought it. It was bone stock down to the silencer. I just got a set of pony's for it & these are the first pics since I ditched the ugly turbines. Those things are so ugly, I hated to post any pics until I got rid of em. After I get my longtubes & gears, I'm gonna start the bodywork - cowl hood, cobra rear bumper, stalker front bumper, saleen wing, & ofcourse a complete colorchange to black. I can't stand white, but, I will say its easy to keep clean. Thanks for looking.

Enjoy.

Blackout

MVC-838F.jpg

MVC-839F.jpg

MVC-844F.jpg

MVC-840F.jpg

MVC-851F.jpg

MVC-848F.jpg

MVC-853F.jpg

MVC-842F.jpg

MVC-856F.jpg

MVC-854F.jpg

Last edited:

XtremeAceX

Established Member
nice car...definately gotta get that thing movin nicely hehe...even if it not the best looking its still better then the bus :D ..its nice lookin tho hehe :rockon:

bp03svt

Established Member
Nice GT man. I guess I'm the only one who noticed the AC and stereo are switched. I've never seen that before. Was it like that when you got it, or did you do it? Etheir way, it looks good.

FoxRodStang

Established Member
bp03svt said:
Nice GT man. I guess I'm the only one who noticed the AC and stereo are switched. I've never seen that before. Was it like that when you got it, or did you do it? Etheir way, it looks good.

No, it was completely stock when I bought it. I swapped the radio & ac controls. Ford should've built all fox mustangs that way. I also made the trim bezel around it. With the stock radio location, it's hard to see the display, & is a PITA to load cd's when the shifter is in 1,3,or 5.

Thanks for the compliments ya'll.

Blackout

FoxRodStang

Established Member
NiteMareGT said:
Hey Blackout, where'd you get that Confederate Running Pony decal? I absolutely have to have 1 !! :thumbsup:

I found it at a local flea market. The guy makes em. I've been thinking of having a buddy of mine redo them using better vinyl. The one's that the guy makes aren't the greatest quality vinyl. If I get it done, I'll let ya know.

Blackout

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
BlackoutStang302 said:
I found it at a local flea market. The guy makes em. I've been thinking of having a buddy of mine redo them using better vinyl. The one's that the guy makes aren't the greatest quality vinyl. If I get it done, I'll let ya know.

Blackout

Kewl.........

Users who are viewing this thread