Pics of my 93 Twin Turbo LX

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I just got the car on Friday, 8/20, and it kicks ass. It just survived hurricane charlie in orlando. It's the stock 130K mile 5 litre with just the Incon TT Kit. It also has Eiback Pro springs, Tremmec 3550, Pro 5.0 shifter, and subframe connectors. The previous owner who is 50 lbs heavier and claims he sucks at driving got the car to do an 11.8@119mph with a 2.1 60' in the early fall. The slips tell it all.
93back.JPG

93.JPG

93int.JPG

The paint is mint, only 2 months old with a $2800 reciept he gave me. I love it. Vids and track times coming soon.

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
sorry guys, i am using my friends geocities page and the band width was exceeded. Help me find something to post pics. I have had all sorts of trouble.

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
man, how much boosting is he running... i mean, otherwise that motor might not hold up... but that car is clean and quite the sleeper.

more pics preferably of the engine bay... and what are the dyno numbers on that bad boy

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
I'm building a 93 LX with a PTK single, should be done by the end of next month. Caged, HCI, full suspension, I'll be sure to post pics as well. I'd like to see the motor fella, got any shots of that? What are the specs on the unit? Housing, size, etc. Also what mufflers are you running?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Originally posted by SideWays331
Need some pictures of under the hood, no teasing.
Those are he ones I forgot to take. I will have some up soon when I find a good pic host. The geocities resests every hour so the pics come on and off. Not much to see really, just a bone stock 5.0 with the big Incon Systems Pro M MAF. BUt don't worry, I am not going to tease.

Originally posted by 1969Fastback
man, how much boosting is he running... i mean, otherwise that motor might not hold up... but that car is clean and quite the sleeper.

more pics preferably of the engine bay... and what are the dyno numbers on that bad boy
The autometer tells me its pushin' 12 lbs. I think the motor will hold up just fine as I found a few cars like the one on this page with a stock short block. Stock shortblock, Twin Turbo 5.0L I didn't get a dyno sheet, but Lamotta's has a copy i'm sure. I would have to guess it makes about 390rwhp.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Originally posted by FuryShift
I'm building a 93 LX with a PTK single, should be done by the end of next month. Caged, HCI, full suspension, I'll be sure to post pics as well. I'd like to see the motor fella, got any shots of that? What are the specs on the unit? Housing, size, etc. Also what mufflers are you running?
All i know is that the turbos are by Garrett and there GTBB32's, which are known as T-28's. I am still learning alot about this kit. I know the basic stuff, if it's the AR #'s your wanting, i'm not sure. The cat-back is a DynoMax ultraflow kit. It is as quiet as a stock 5 litre. You can tell it has exhause cause it has a nice rumble, but it's quiet. You would never know what this car is capable of. I love. No races yet though. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread