Pics of my Black 03 w/ Black Chrome wheels

shipwreck

Driving Big Boats
Established Member
I tried everywhere looking for pictures of black chrome rims (specifically on a black car). I couldnt find any, so i went ahead and took the plunge and bought some. The look good IMO, original and different but still keeping the stock appearance. Still need my 5% tint mod :rolling:. Threw some engine pics in, just got the 2.8KB and fuel system in.

Enjoy! hope this helps people interested in black chrome.

100_0619.jpg

100_0616.jpg

100_0615.jpg

100_0613.jpg

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
looks sick man, I had black chrome Machs on my Mach 1 a couple years ago and always got compliments. I am wondering what BC Cobras would look like on a sonic blue cobra??

shipwreck

Driving Big Boats
Established Member
Looks nice and which fuel system did you get to go with the 2.8?

its a custom fuel system by strictly performance. It wasnt cheap :eek: I wish i knew more of the specifics but for starters... dual ford GT fuel pumps, new wiring harness, fuel lines, fuel rails, 60# injectors, probably forgetting some stuff. I dont have any trouble with fuel anymore lol, supposedly good for near 900hp.

BlueOvalPride

Established Member
Looks really good. You should considering lowering next...I bought my 18's off ebay that were wrapped in toyo f1's and with pony centercaps. Total was around 1600.

driver13

the burnout is foreplay
Established Member
+1 for black chomies
and before the flaming begains, I just bought some lowering springs, and I've already removed the fastback louvers ;-)
DSCF002520copy.jpg

HPIM0408.jpg

HPIM0407.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread