Pics of my car and Rice (56k watch out)

jguerrero

Established Member
Originally posted by Metalbassist03

p.s. jguerreo, did you have any clearance/ride quality issues when you dropped your car? I am just curious because I don't want to hear that awful scraping noises vehicles make when they are TOO low.

dont know if this is the best way to explain it, but if you look under your car from the front, look at the way the front bumper molding looks under the front of the car.
This was the only clearance issues that I had when the molding continues under the car it starts to curve towards the ground where it ends. When I lowered it, going over speed bumps that would scratch. If I were you, I would find some way to either cut it so that it does not go down to such a dip or you will ding it up quite a bit. I was always afraid that the bumper would rip off one day. Just take it easy over large speed bumps.

SHOspazz92

Established Member
Are those custom one off? Because i know the Taurus shares the same bolt pattern as the T-Bird, And if those are Still the Taurus/T-Bird Bolt pattern, and are Not 17x9's, i think i may have found a new Wheel for the SHO.

Edit: They are 17x9's, they come in 17x8's?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread