pics of my car

Venomized281

Established Member
Looks nice, but as micool said, it needs to be lowered. If you do decide to lower it I recommend the Steeda Sport Springs. When my dad had his '99, he had those lowering springs and it made a world of a difference in appearance. I have some pics. if you want to see. Again, nice ride.:thumbsup:

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
how far should i lower it........

Already have a problem with speed bumps and dips.... even if i creep over them... but heck if it will make it handle and look better then i;ll look into doing it

Venomized281

Established Member
About an inch and a half (1½) would be good. Once you lower it, you would need Caster/Camber plates and probably would want new shocks and struts.

Venomized281

Established Member
lol, I'm not really sure. You'd have to PM my dad. His name on here is Tim Lester. Drop him a message. I'll post some pics. of what ours looked like after it was lowered.

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Venomized281
About an inch and a half (1½) would be good. Once you lower it, you would need Caster/Camber plates and probably would want new shocks and struts.
If you are going to go that far, you might as well just get Coilovers and be done with it. A set of coilovers should run $1000-1200. But thats pretty drastic.

A set of Steeda Sport Springs will suit your needs and only cost $180-200.

Users who are viewing this thread