Pics of My Mach(Pics are Huge)

MachOneThis

Established Member
I got bored and decided to take a few pics. Enjoy!!

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
I love the sparkle on the pony, gorgeous car! I love Machs in black!

DCAN87

Established Member
Nice car man! I didn't realize that the hoods on the machs go so high up. But the car looks great.

MachOneThis

Established Member
sonic_4.6 said:
mods? nice car!

Thanks everyone!! Ill have to post more pics once i wax it. My mods are: Bassani Mid length headers, Bassani Offroad X, 2 Chamber Flows, 4.56 gear, CAI and MAF, 5 way adjustable suspension, K-member and coil overs, SCT chip, electri water pump, intake spacer, aluminum driveshaft, K&N. I think that about covers it, basically every bolt on.

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
MachOneThis said:
Thanks everyone!! Ill have to post more pics once i wax it. My mods are: Bassani Mid length headers, Bassani Offroad X, 2 Chamber Flows, 4.56 gear, CAI and MAF, 5 way adjustable suspension, K-member and coil overs, SCT chip, electri water pump, intake spacer, aluminum driveshaft, K&N. I think that about covers it, basically every bolt on.

Don't forget the green rag! J/K Nice ride. What kind of milage do you get with the 4.56 rear? What are your rpm's at 70 mph?

MachOneThis

Established Member
MaximumSVT said:
Don't forget the green rag! J/K Nice ride. What kind of milage do you get with the 4.56 rear? What are your rpm's at 70 mph?

Def, do not for the green rag!!! The is by far my best mod haha. I blew that tube off and it was trying to spew oil everywhere and I havent hooked it back up yet. The 4.56 gear is great, esp in town,Im in overdrive at 35mph. On the highway im at 2400-2600 at 65mph so Im sure 70 isnt much worse.

MachOneThis

Established Member
26' inch tires on 15x10 wheels and 15x3 in the front. We did not have to change the brakes or calipers but we did have to grind a banjo fitting.

69hahaha

Established Member
MachOneThis said:
26' inch tires on 15x10 wheels and 15x3 in the front. We did not have to change the brakes or calipers but we did have to grind a banjo fitting.

Thanks. That car is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread