Pics of my Mecca Tune HID install.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by seunglee
I used my roomate's account and he lives in my room.

Okay, I see. The kit will be sent to the address that is registered in your roomates PayPal account. More precisely, to the address on the credit card that your friend used to register his PayPal account. If that address is the same as your room then you are good to go. If not...then you can expect it to get sent to the address under the PayPal account.

Regardless, PM me your full name, your roomates full name, and your roomates email address that you used to order the kit with. I'll get in contact with Henry and let you know what is going on.

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
Originally posted by Intimidator
If that address is the same as your room then you are good to go. If not...then you can expect it to get sent to the address under the PayPal account.

if not... you can expect not to get it..... but hopefull thats not the case

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
I just put my HIDs in this weekend. What one word describes them best? BRIGHT!!!!!!!!! These lights ROCK.. I got the 6500k kit and its a tad more blue than I like, but its very easy to get used to. My only complaint, and its not on the HID kit itself, is that my fog lights don't match the color of the HIDs. But i'll figure that out later...

I can see SO MUCH BETTER. Even in a super bright area with tons of street lights, my headlights overpower any light. It really is amazing.

My only problem is that I think I am going to have to point my headlights down a tiny bit. I made one person pull over, and two people flipped the high beam lever on the rear view mirror. I didn't get anyone flashing their high beams at me from oncoming traffic, so maybe the situations I mentioned were from cars that were very low to the ground.

I put these lights in my 04 Cobra, and until I get pulled over, they are staying in there!!!!

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread