Pics of my new Chrome AFS 17X10.5 wheels w/ 315 Goodyear F1GSD3's

gaazuremach1

Established Member
Here are my new 17X10.5 AFS Mach1 Chrome wheels with 315/35ZR17 Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 tires!

What do you think?
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

gaazuremach1

Established Member
Mach 1 Rufus said:
I think they look awesome man i want those same ones myself, post some pics of the whole car from the side if you can. :thumbsup:

Thanks man. I will take some from the side tomorrow and post them.

gaazuremach1

Established Member
Right now they do but it is because I have 1" spacers on to clear my IRS bolts. I am ordering some 7/16" spacers to replace them with. By the way here are a couple photos from the side:

attachment.php

attachment.php
ZincDude said:
Are the rear tires sticking out past the fender lip?

gaazuremach1

Established Member
Ironhand said:
And he has a Crew Cab Long bed 250 in the background.. B.E.A.U.tiful... :)

You are correct sir. That is my everyday driver. It's a 2001 F250 SD 4X4 Crew Cab Longbed with the 7.3 PSD and the ZF6 Manual. It has a few mods like:
1: Superchips Power Programmer
2: 4" Turbo Back Flowmaster Exhaust
3: AFE Stage II Cold Air Intake
4: 2" Explorer Procomp Leveling kit
5: Auburn Diffs front and rear
5: 3.73 gears
6: Centerforce Clutch
7: 35" BFG AT/KO's

It's an awesome tow vehicle. And it runs pretty good too. It dynoed at Team Ford at 373 RWHP & 768 LB/Ft of torque. And her best time down the 1/4 has been 15.52 @ 92.40 MPH. Not bad for a 8500lb truck.

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
Ironically enough, When I was getting looking into a vehicle seriously, I had my heart set on 1 of 2 vehicles. Either it was gonna be a 2005 F-250SD Crew Cab Long Bed, Trition V-10 4x2 Auto. But then I realized that it would get about 13 MPG and insurance would only be slightly less then a Mustang due to the size of the vehicle. And the second was a Mach 1 or Cobra, but the Cobra would kill me on insurance so I opted to try and get a Mach 1 instead.. It's gotta be the best of the best. And the New F-250SDs Gross out at 9600lbs. :) And that is alot of truck. lol So instead I have my heart set on a Black Mach 1 with a 5 spd.

10thsvtcobra

Established Member
Do they offer those deep dish in a 18inch chrome version? They look sweet. I have chrome 18x9 on my azure mach and wish I could fill up the fender well in back like yours. Awsome :burnout:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Those rims are truely awsome, very old school muscle looking, very tough. I have Chrome Steeda Ultra lite 2s and would switch to the rims you have right now! How much $$mulla$$ did you spend?

03ZincRcode

Established Member
the best price i have found so far, ( just on the rims) is $850. thats for 2 17x9, and 2 17x10.5. figure tires will be $8-$900, $1,000 tops ( depends on the name brand) question, are the rears deep dish? do you order them that way, or they come like that?
every web site i visit does not have the mach 1 rim in a deep dish option

Users who are viewing this thread