Pics of my plugs

fake

Established Member
For the past week and a half, since I've bought my Cobra; I've changed the oil, fuel filter, and spark plugs. No clue how long these have been in there but I'm pretty pleased with what I'm seeing. It's got a nice tan color on the insulator but she is running a tad rich. Rather have it rich than lean.

IMG_0035_zps28148bb9.gif

IMG_0034_zps633fad93.gif

IMG_0033_zps9c169167.gif

Last edited:

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
You sound like me, when I bought my car I changed everything. Plugs, coils, wires, egr, iac, tps, maf, all vacuum lines, Evap emissions control, fuel filter, brakes, fluid from oil to rear end and it made me feel like I had a brand new car. (Had 88k)

Plugs don't look bad and like you said it's better rich than lean

fake

Established Member
You sound like me, when I bought my car I changed everything. Plugs, coils, wires, egr, iac, tps, maf, all vacuum lines, Evap emissions control, fuel filter, brakes, fluid from oil to rear end and it made me feel like I had a brand new car. (Had 88k)

Plugs don't look bad and like you said it's better rich than lean

The previous owner had just put new brake pads on and resurfaced the rotors. He had also changed the rear end oil. I still want to change the t-stat, clean the imrc's, coolant flush, etc.

I was nervous changing the plugs. I didn't want to pull one and have it drenched with oil, or have signs of detonation.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
The previous owner had just put new brake pads on and resurfaced the rotors. He had also changed the rear end oil. I still want to change the t-stat, clean the imrc's, coolant flush, etc.

I was nervous changing the plugs. I didn't want to pull one and have it drenched with oil, or have signs of detonation.

I agree man, it's scary buying an older vehicle especially when it's a performance car.

Previous owner with my car was a real dick. He worked at ford, parked the car under a pine tree daily with the windows down didn't ever clean it just abused the poor thing. I'm still trying to make it right

fake

Established Member
So am I correct in assuming since nobody else has said anything; my plugs are good to go?

fake

Established Member
I agree man, it's scary buying an older vehicle especially when it's a performance car.

Previous owner with my car was a real dick. He worked at ford, parked the car under a pine tree daily with the windows down didn't ever clean it just abused the poor thing. I'm still trying to make it right

I'm the 3rd owner of this car. The first one, I assume, made it his DD. From the looks of my bumper with all the rock chips; it looked like he drove it on the hwy a lot. I would rather have a high mileage car with hwy miles, than have one with a lot of in town driving.

Users who are viewing this thread