pics of my stang.

1loudGT

Established Member
I finally got my stang lowered. and got some pics taken with the new rims. and took some other pics. enjoy.

before getting lowered

liftedside.bmp

after getting lowered

loweredside.bmp

loweredrear.bmp

loweredfront.bmp

here is a pic of the interior.. I installed some Saleen white faced gauges and the other pic is of the vinyl rear seat delete that me and my friend made. please excuse the kleenex box i had a runny nose :cuss:

interior.bmp

vinylrearseat.bmp

here is a pic of the motor. only thing not stock really is the 9mm plug wires, and me and my friend painted my Strut tower brace a chameleon color, blue to green to purple. the reason for that is because if u look at my car in the sun it looks green, if u look at it when its cloudy it looks blue, and if u look at it at night it looks black. so thats why I chose that.

motor.bmp

Of course i had to add the hooters girls :beer:

hooters.bmp

1loudGT

Established Member
I just went to the ones at the front doors and asked them to round up a couple girls and the whole staff came out. it was pretty cool.

take off the headlight covers, other than that its nice, the hooters girls here in New Orleans are freakin gorgeous. Ass and titties, and big booty b@#$hs.

thelastz28

American Muscle
Established Member
topless hooters girls

like someone already mentioned; take the headlight covers off, making the hooters girls topless, oh and keep the headlight covers on the mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread