Pics of new wheels

alcarames

Established Member
Forgestar cf10s in matte gunmetal. 19x9.5 fronts, and 19x10 rear. Tires are 275-35 front, and 285-35 rear.
umahe8a6.jpg

6ybyvy3a.jpg

e7aduzeq.jpg

alcarames

Established Member
Thanks for the kind remarks guys! The wheels weight right around 21, 22lbs. I can tell you I cheaped out last time I got wheels and picked up a set of eurotek wheels. They were decent wheels but there were all kinds of vibrations and wobbles in the steering with them. I don't think they were perfectly round, even after having them balanced several times. It wasn't the tires because I reused them for the fronts and now they're fine. The ride with the forgestars is very smooth and vibration and wobble free. Def worth the extra c hundreds over cheaper wheels for these.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Very nice set up. They look great with your color.

I have a SG Shelby with a set of Forgestar CF5 being built right now. I went with a 19x9.5 on all 4. I went with textured gun metal.

Hope to have them by mid march. I am going to run a 275/40/19 square set up.

alcarames

Established Member
Very nice set up. They look great with your color.

I have a SG Shelby with a set of Forgestar CF5 being built right now. I went with a 19x9.5 on all 4. I went with textured gun metal.

Hope to have them by mid march. I am going to run a 275/40/19 square set up.

You'll be very happy with them. That's actually the finish these are, these pics are from my phone, I'll have to take better pics of them. I can tell you that you'll be very happy with the quality of your new wheels. Plus they're made in the US, can't beat that.

csumt76

Established Member
You'll be very happy with them. That's actually the finish these are, these pics are from my phone, I'll have to take better pics of them. I can tell you that you'll be very happy with the quality of your new wheels. Plus they're made in the US, can't beat that.

What's the susension setup? I'm going 19x9/19x10 but still thinking about tires options.

Users who are viewing this thread