pics of OUR heros in iraq

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
i was searching some pictures this morning and came across these. i consider myself to be a so-called non-crying type guy, but these really got to me for some reason. especially the first one. stories are attached.

gebhardtjohncmsyb6.jpg

An Air Force Chief Master Sergeant, 332nd Expeditionary Medical Group, Balad AB, Iraq, cradles a young girl as they both sleep at the base hospital. Insurgents executed the girl's entire family and shot her in the head as well. The US military treated the little girl at Balad. Staff has said the Chief was the only one who seemed able to calm the girl down. He slept several nights in the chair holding the girl, and she slept too.

orphansrescueqa7.jpg

Members of 1st Battalion, 325th Airborne Infantry Regimment "Red Falcons," 82nd Airborne Division, and their Iraqi allies came upon 24 abused and severely malnourished orphans abandoned in Baghdad on June 20, 2007. The soldiers were working under the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, the "Falcon Brigade," when they made the discovery. They called in medics and the Iraqi soldiers notified the local council members, who rushed in to help the boys as well. The CBS News video shows the boys living in horrifying conditions.

197SVT

Established Member
This is the stuff they wont show on the news becuase it would show that our troops are doing good things.

elliot400

Certifiable SVT Poster
Established Member
Sometimes you're reminded of why our troops are there. And why all the 'insurgents' should burn/hang/drown/bleed/etc. E-

Users who are viewing this thread