Pics of painted interior trim....bring them!

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
i wanna paint some of the interior trim pieces,i don't want to over do it or use bright colors.i would like a dark silver or something....
my car is redfire by the way

So please show me some pics of your interiors! thanks guys:bowdown:

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Here is my old 2002 GT....

interior1.jpg

shiftknob.jpg

gauges.jpg

valvecover.jpg

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I will try to find some of my e9 94 get with all the interior pieces painted to match.. Looked freakin sick.. I considered doing it to my 04 Screaming Yellow Cobra

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
yeah....i wanna chage somethin to this car but i don't wanna over do it,if you know what i mean.the
car is red fire but i would do a silver on the interior on just a few pieces.that's why i'm looking to get some ideas from you all....

Last edited:

mustanginky

Established Member
i'm wanting to do this too. i thought about body color but my car is bright atlantic blue so i don't want to put that on the interior of my car. i'm thinking silver as well on the door panels, and bezel cups. that would be about it i believe.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Since I have already trim pcs. from the 10th Anni... I was thinking of doing the ceter pc. red to carry some red over toward the middle for designing like this this ex. attached... Looks Nice! GREAT JOB! The only thing is that I am so dam anal the red NEEDS to match PERFECT!!! or I will be PISSED! and regret that I even did it!!! LOL!

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
^ I have the exact same car as you and I did my center piece in gloss black and just re-painted the door pieces red. I used the Krylon Fusion paint for plastic and it came out really good. I was afraid that the red in the center would be too much/too rice and once I did the black I think I would have been right.

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
I'm actually finishing re-doing the center piece now, it's hanging to dry. Something about the clear I used didn't agree with the paint I used and caused it to have a weird finish so I sanded it down and have re-shot it. With college starting back next week it's a slow process but once I get everything back in I'll be sure to post pics.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I thought so at 1st to... I was like, Ewwwwwwwww... LOL!
But, I bet it does look bad ass n person... :)

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
Since I have already trim pcs. from the 10th Anni... I was thinking of doing the ceter pc. red to carry some red over toward the middle for designing like this this ex. attached... Looks Nice! GREAT JOB! The only thing is that I am so dam anal the red NEEDS to match PERFECT!!! or I will be PISSED! and regret that I even did it!!! LOL!

my advice is to do what i'm going to do! go to a local junk yard or look on ebay and buy the center piece so you don't have to mess with the original one.this way if you don't like it you can put it back to original at any time.this was my plan anyway.i don't like to mess with the original pieces so i buy them from ebay or junk yard.this way is cheap and it's good insurance.
also if you really want to match go to a body shop and have them match the paint for you.

HwyKng

Street Beast...
Established Member
I just did the door pulls also. I think anymore pain than that is just too much. Just my 0.02

Users who are viewing this thread