pics of qmp exaust

matt lankford

all is sold
i couldnt find colemans. can anyone? does anyone else have any pics of it on their car? im hopefully going to be able to pick up mine tommorrow.

also, can someone post pics of the jdm headers from a side view to see the diffrence in clearence between mine and the JDM?

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I don't think Tammy posted any....I'm sure you must have the two off Rob's website, right?

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Last one. Wanted to give you an idea how the entire exhaust was sitting. I measured the lowest point (which was at the collector) to be 3.5" off the ground.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
it looks like my stock exhaust does....lower on the driver's side

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by lotsafastrides
dude!!!! straighten that up....what exaust do you have?

:lol: It's the MAC 2.5-3". I tried, but thats just the way it fits. I don't know why but the drivers side has a funny bend. Now you've got me self consious about my tailpipes. Maybe I'll see if it'll fit different one last time. :shrug:

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by lotsafastrides
ok, im higher than that by id say well over an inch, i should be ok with my drop, have you hit anything yet?

Not me but the wife did. No damage but she took a ^ shaped driveway too shallow. I had a Saleen before I got the Cobra and got used to driving a lowered car with ground effects so I'm well versed in avoiding undercarrage damage.

Users who are viewing this thread