pics of sn95

timn50302

Established Member
SN95 Cervinis Stalker kit, Hood is gone looking for a cleaner look!

Last edited:

timn50302

Established Member
DSC02221.jpg

03bluemach

Established Member
are you trying to turn it into a supra or something ... yea i admit im a hater, but so many people forget we drive mustangs ...if you want to try to fit in with your ricer friends just go buy a civic and be done with that.. dont fuc*in hack up a cobra ..jmo

timn50302

Established Member
A simple not my thing is ok you dont need to be a D**K about it!!! I no longer have the hood!! Anyone have a cobra R or cowl for sale??

howie8124

Established Member
s281 wing, no fogs in the front bumper and maybe the original side skirts...imo that would be how id do that but it looks clean!! nice ride

stellar591

BlackChrome Saleens FTMFW
Established Member
I'm not a huge fan of the stalker kit myself, but this is the cleanest one I've seen yet. And 03bluemach, you may not like it but you don't have to drive it. Maybe you see rice, but I see a SN95 with nearly 500hp that the owner has put a lot of time and effort into.

timn50302

Established Member
Thanks stellar591! I hate Rice thats why the hood is gone! Im trying a clean but different look and have had the kit since it came out in 98

Nick_B95GT

Established Member
i think it looks good,,,i probably wouldnt have done that kit on my car,,,but its not my car,,,,but anway i think it looks good,,,just maybe lose the fogs

Eddie Z

Established Member
Get this, I spent HOURS the other night trying to find pictures on the internet of the original style Stalker side skirts with no luck. And now it just so happens you post these! I will admit I'm not a huge fan of aggressive looking body kits on a Mustang, but I must say that I REALLY like the way the original Stalker side skirts look on your car, even the whole kit for that matter. It flows very nice with the lines of the body. Another hood and an S281 wing will made the car look even better (my opinion of course)

Last edited:

03bluemach

Established Member
lol i said IN my comment i was a HATER... and that i didnt like it. no mustang should look like a supra with wrx fog lights,sorry just bad taste ... like i said if you wanted a supra you should have bought one ...where i come from if that mustang was seen around town all people would do is laugh at it would probably get keyed just for being a mustang and lookin like that ... JMOJMOJMOJMO.. that is all have a nice day ..RICE RICE BABY

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread