pics of the new ride

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Just thought that I would post up pictures of the new ride. I bought a corvette when I wrecked my mustang last August. I haven't been satisfied with it at all. I am proud to say that I came back over to the brighter side of life. I see myself being a lot happier now.

100_4299.jpg

100_4300.jpg

100_4298.jpg

100_4297.jpg

100_4301.jpg

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Very nice. I'm curious as to what you didn't like about the Vette. You don't hear of many people going to the Vette & coming back.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Sweet man, my dad has one and couldnt be happier. He takes it to shows, long trips, and sometimes drives it every day cause he says its too pretty just to sit in the garage lol. But its the best all around car. It corners well, runs good in a straight line, and is reliable. What more can you ask for? Great choice man!!

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
i went from an 02 gt to an 03 z06 and life couldnt be better well unless it was a new one. so yeah what didnt satisfy u with the vette?

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
lloyyd said:
Very nice. I'm curious as to what you didn't like about the Vette. You don't hear of many people going to the Vette & coming back.

The vette was too hard to get in and out of. The vette had a huge blind spot that always seemed to get me. It was too low and seemed to drag the front end everytime I tried to turn into a parking lot. The vette was an electronic nightmare. I was always getting those little messages that say tell me to service things. The guages would work sometimes, and sometimes they wouldn't. The warranty was just about expired on it and I didn't feel like paying for all the repairs on it out of pocket. I'm sure I would have been happier if it were the Z06, but it wasn't. It was just your everyday, run of the mill C5 and it didn't impress me like I thought it would.

AirForce Hemi said:
Bad ass! You plan on doing anything to her?
As of now, I have no plans of doing anything to it. Probably just keep it stock until the warranty is up. (isn't that what we always say though?)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread