T6.gif

T5.gif

T4.gif

T3.gif

T2.gif

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
both very bad ass cars... and also another thing, i love to look at shots liek that to see how far cars have come just b/t 10 years.... like the styling and the motors... just plain bad ass

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
93=drooooool

I love the 03/04 but man, you hardly see any 93's. Those are both hot cars :beer:

Highlife22

Established Member
Nice setup :beer: but is the cobra emblem supposed to be like that (turned around) on the 93? :??:

quicksvt954

Established Member
sweet! i love the 93's especially in red but the teal is pretty sick too. this guy down the street has one with like 45k original miles he never drives it obviously

PJM99

Established Member
Highlife22 said:
Nice setup :beer: but is the cobra emblem supposed to be like that (turned around) on the 93? :??:

Yes it is, rumor is the Ford didn't have time to finish the mold for the other side so they just used the same emblem on both sides. Just another reason why these cars are so cool.

Force4.6

Twice Bitten
Established Member
Thanks for the cool comments guys. :beer:

Yup PJM99 is right the emblems are suppose to face that way. I also think that Ford either didn't have the time or didn't feel like making another mold for it.

Marine4u123

My car is peppy!!
Established Member
Too bad Living in NY it hard two have two Mustangs. Need my wifes Acura for the winter. I want a Cobra as a 3rd Car. Must suck to decide which one to drive :whine: . Well I guess The Teal :-D in the Morning and the Red :mj: in the Evening!!!

Users who are viewing this thread