*pics~vegas Shelby Plant*

S/C F-1FITTY

Sin City
Established Member
My roommate works for carroll shelby and found a few pics I thought you guys would be interested in...most of these cars are the new shelby gt's and a few gt 500's. It's pretty cool to drive by the shop while they are building them up... :)

shelbylot1.jpg

shelbylot2.jpg

shelbylot3.jpg

shelbylot4.jpg

shelbylot5.jpg

shelbylot6.jpg

shelbylot7.jpg

shelbylot8.jpg

shelbylot9.jpg

shelbylot10.jpg

shelbylot11.jpg

sn0man1

Established Member
:lol:

Plan for those interested in a Shelby GT:

Print these pictures out and carry them with you when you go shopping. When the dealer tries to tell you that they are only getting 1, and they are only building 200 of them. Show him picks of this, tell him its this months deliver you took at the state train yard, and let him know you're going to another local dealership to get your next car. They'll backpedal so fast.

:loser:
It'll be just like when I asked for a GT500 at MSRP when they said "We do invoice on all cars we sale for Cerner employee's..." talk about choking on their own tongue.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Saw a white one the other day, pretty damn sweet. I would kill to be able to work for Carroll Shelby lol.

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
I can't wait to stop by there.

I'm flying to Phoenix on Monday, March 26th driving up to Las Vegas via the Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam, and would love to do a tour of the place on Tuesday, March 27th...

I'd love to meet Amy in person if she's around... and maybe take a few pix for my web site.

From there I'm heading on to Southern California and spend a few days in the Los Angeles area... anything going on there???

--Russ ;)

asperformance

Banned
I love my Shelby GT, The only Complaint I have is the Hood Scoup. I think it should have had a full Glass hood with scoupe molded into it like my 66. Most people like the car, but opinions vary. I like it more than my G.T 500 More fun to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread