Picture of our #227

1Fast R

Here is a picture of Bill's 2000 R in our driveway shortly after delivery 4 months ago. He is not racing it but purchased a trailer to take it to shows we choose this summer. We (he) will drive it around town this summer so people can enjoy looking at the car and will appreciate being able to see a 2000 Cobra R in person and not just in the magazines. She will be in her first show here in Spokane, Wa the last weekend of March. It is a judged show and indoors so the chromed R wheels will look real shiny! The engine compartment is cleaned of all grease and dirt and so is the undercarriage. We will have mirrors underneath to show the cleanliness and the exhaust system.

The car will be 1 of 5 chosen by our Mustang Club here to be a part of our display at the show. We think that the R will bring a lot of people to the show once they hear that there will be a 2000 R there!
Vicki

R-CODE

Established Member
R MODEL

Bill and Vicki :1FastR: Nice 00'R looks fabulous i can't tell but is that a snake on the front grille because it looks tough. And also u mention that HE will be driving..... R u not allowed to drive the car or can you not drive a manual? R there any other mods you 2 R considering (off road exhaust) maybe? HINT HINT. Congradulations looks good.

Leo C. (R-CODE):rolling:

1Fast R

Yes, that is a snake on the front grill. That and the chromed wheels are the only mods Bill has done so far. I think he wants to keep it stock pretty much. We'll see!! LOL

My car is the Bullitt and it is a 5 speed. Bill says I can take the R for a spin when I want but so far I have just been having a blast as a passenger feeling that 1.02 G force!

Tell me more about that street exhaust......

Vicki

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
looking great guys! I just bought the chromed R wheels too....cant wait to get em on the car!

R-CODE

Established Member
Exhaust

Well the off road exhaust will give an aggressive sound and it will also help the car breath better. U will get a more hp gain as well. As far as more mods I would rather have someone with that model year help u more with that because i own the '93 R-Model.
I also have a moroso cold air induction k&n fenderwell kit that was installed from the previous owner (95RCobra) which helps the car breath better. I like this set up because its very neat and clean. And i installed some BBK billet aluminum pulleys with the help of (93Cobra); the car now with that installation is very hyper and just wants to be aggressive. And also my timing was bumped to 16 degrees. And again with the exhaust i have an off road h-pipe with two champer flowmasters. (u might want to go with an off road x-pipe)....
But like i said someone with a '00R will help u more out about mods with that year model. Hope this helps with your decision, decision.....Enjoy u two.:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread