Picture Request - Black 2011 GT with RTR wheels!

Turbosixx

Established Member
I love the RTR's on black GT's, but I fear by the time I'm ready to buy some, they'll be on every black GT, lol.

dynasty_365

Established Member
I love the RTR's on black GT's, but I fear by the time I'm ready to buy some, they'll be on every black GT, lol.

That's what I fear also man. Just seems like everyone is getting them. In my area there aren't many 5.0's. Less than 10 in this area and I know 4 of them have them for sure cuz they r on this site with the exception of 1 of them But damn the rtr's r sick. I was considering the forgestars that r similar but seeing them side by side on another thread I think Ima go rtr

Bad Intention

Established Member
hmm some were saying the pro kit wasn't that bad. I've been thinking about getting the pro kit.

I have Eibach pro Kit but run a 26.5 tall hoosier front tire. Ride is lil firm but about same any other Co.

+1 i was looking at them since Jan. but have saw couple around south La. So im ordering a set of Super Stang wheels.
:rockon:

Last edited:

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I also feel the same, But I also can't seem to find much else that I like on these 5.0's So choices are limited lol

Users who are viewing this thread