Pictures of Cobra after full Clearkote detail

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
Just wanted to post up some photos of my Cobra after a very long day of detailing.

I used the Poorboys SSR 2 and the Clearkote killer combo, and must say I am VERY happy with the results. The 7 year old paint looks deep and wet, like glass...even in the bright sunlight :) in some spots I had to use a dedicated scratch remover(Turtle Wax Scratch remover believe it or not) to "lesson" some of the deeper scratches the SSR 2 wasn't able to. I applied 3 coats of the Moose Wax...not sure if its overkill but really want it to last. Also used it on my windows with great results. Prep was a bitch, but paided off - the car looks fantastic. Thumbs up for Clearkote :thumbsup:

DCP_2009.jpg

DCP_2016.jpg

DCP_2020.jpg

DCP_2028.jpg

DCP_2029.jpg

DCP_2034.jpg

DCP_2036.jpg

DCP_2038.jpg

306Stang

Established Member
i don't believe ur car is black, possibly a tinted MIRROR!!! j/k that $hit looks amazing

Svets96

Established Member
Looks real good man! Glad to see another black cobra on this forum. :thumbsup:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Wow, looks amazing! Your paint looks fuggin perfect you lucky bastard! :rolling: :rockon:

01vert

Established Member
Amazing, looks like new paint. After seven years having a black car look like that shows how much you take care of it. Great job

mustangman302

Established Member
very nice job. Did you apply the hole setup by hand or did you do a machine buff? And where can i get this killer combo?

Users who are viewing this thread