DSCF3247.jpg

DSCF3249.jpg

DSCF3245.jpg

DSCF3254.jpg

DSCF3255.jpg

DSCF3252.jpg

Nino S

Established Member
SICK!! have you had a 1k bike before? take all the badges/stickers off and I think it would look perfect all murdered out!

FST-HUH

Established Member
thanks for you compl. I did have 1K before GSXR. Sold it and now got this one.

And no I am not one of those guys that to crazy $#1+ with it. Boought it for pure crusing and ejoying purposes.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
You are buying all kinds of toys, things must be going pretty good for you. :) So how do you like the 1000CC over the 600?

FST-HUH

Established Member
You are buying all kinds of toys, things must be going pretty good for you. :) So how do you like the 1000CC over the 600?

Yeah..:rollseyes look who is talking LOL. Every time you post it's new or upgraded toy. I love the bike, and difference between 600 and 1000 it's like 4 cyld. honda vs. Cobra. That pretty much explains it. So Mike, you did anything to a Cobra yet???

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
WOW! Your bike is SICK, I love the clean looking tail/exhaust! I've always liked Hondas, I used to have a CBR600 and a Yamaha R6. I thought they were fast until I road a CBR929, huge diff in torque! You can't go wrong with a CBR 1000 or an R1, simply the baddest Cafe bikes on the road! Be careful and have fun!

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Yeah..:rollseyes look who is talking LOL. Every time you post it's new or upgraded toy. I love the bike, and difference between 600 and 1000 it's like 4 cyld. honda vs. Cobra. That pretty much explains it. So Mike, you did anything to a Cobra yet???

The difference is that i have to work out of country to make the money i am making. :bash:

I will be home in Jan and have a few plans for the cobra. I will be doing a full exhaust and cosmetic stuff. My final goal is 700rwhp on pump gas, supercharger only. The new Whipple 3.4L should make that possible.

FST-HUH

Established Member
The difference is that i have to work out of country to make the money i am making. :bash:

I will be home in Jan and have a few plans for the cobra. I will be doing a full exhaust and cosmetic stuff. My final goal is 700rwhp on pump gas, supercharger only. The new Whipple 3.4L should make that possible.

Sounds good. Keep me posted on how progress goes.

"BigBeez03"

Thanks for your comment. I used to have CBR600 also than GSXR1000 now this and by far I like this one the most. And I had to get this exhaust couse looks like stock with two outlets and yet it's carbon and it sounds good..

here how it sounds [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiW6FKTgPDw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiW6FKTgPDw[/ame]

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
Nice bike, looks bad@$$ in black. I used to have a Honda CBR929, replaced it with an '07 Yamaha R1 then replaced that with an '08 Harley Crossbones. Would love to have a sportbike again someday tho.

Users who are viewing this thread