Pictures of Silver Saleens? (Wheels)

HI-OCTANE

Established Member
His GT would look awesome with those Saleens if it gets lowered.

Quick little chop I did:

DSCI1608copy.gif

I plan on adding front/rear coilovers within the next month so it wont look like a 4x4 for much longer.

Last edited:

HamMach1

Established Member
They are chrome, but it kind of gives you an idea of how it will look on TR. Post pic's ASAP when you get them!

Ah! I thought they looked a little on the "blingy" side to be hypercoated. I'll be ordering the silver saleens tomorrow probably.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Ah! I thought they looked a little on the "blingy" side to be hypercoated. I'll be ordering the silver saleens tomorrow probably.

I think Silver or Black Saleens. Silver would be more reserved and Black would just look mean as hell. Some cars can pull off black wheels and Mach's are one of those!:banana:

HamMach1

Established Member
I think Silver or Black Saleens. Silver would be more reserved and Black would just look mean as hell. Some cars can pull off black wheels and Mach's are one of those!:banana:

Yeah I like the way silver makes the paint pop. After looking at the black saleens for a long time, I've actually begun to get tired of them. I want to be able to see the wheels easily day AND night.

hypercoated on mine..

Saleens4.gif

Looks great dude. Got any more pictures?

Blinkstang

Established Member
You have a beautiful "sled" :rockon: I think I'm set on the silvers.

Gorgeous!! Your car looks SICK!! Nice work.

Blink & Taylor...That's 2 of the sexiest GT's I've ever seen! Very nice

Sick, what's are you using for your stance?

saleen wheels FTW... That silver GT from chicago is sick!!!

what are you guys using for suspension? Cars look amazing

Beautiful GT! Wow!:rockon:
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!

For my car: Suspension wise, the ride height components primarily consist of: Bilstein Shocks/Struts wrapped in the MM Coilover Kit Front and Back - with an IRS conversion in the rear.

41674406nf8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread