Pictures!

03CobraRed

Established Member
Put these in the pics and vids section under "The Baddest SN95" thread but figured my guys in here would like to see them if they don't check out that section often.

Took some new pictures tonight. Its snowing here so they were in the garage but you get the idea. The car hasn't even gotten its winter cleaning yet, its still the way I was driving it around for the past few months.

I'm learning a new camera too.

DSCF8992.jpg

DSCF8999.jpg

DSCF9000.jpg

DSCF9003.jpg

DSCF9005.jpg

DSCF9008.jpg

DSCF9023.jpg

DSCF9027.jpg

DSCF9029.jpg

DSCF9035.jpg

DSCF9038.jpg

DSCF9046.jpg

DSCF9055.jpg

DSCF9053.jpg

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Holy moly with the spaces on the c/c plates. How do your strut rods not contact the hood?

I always liked that car. Looks like you changed the catback on it. What do you have on there now?

Sucks about the snow. I'm hoping the snow will hold off for me long enough for me to get my car down to my new place, but I'm not optomistic since I don't close on it for about another month.

03CobraRed

Established Member
Holy moly with the spaces on the c/c plates. How do your strut rods not contact the hood?

I always liked that car. Looks like you changed the catback on it. What do you have on there now?

Sucks about the snow. I'm hoping the snow will hold off for me long enough for me to get my car down to my new place, but I'm not optomistic since I don't close on it for about another month.

If you look close they have rubbed before and now they clear it.

I ditched the Borla because it really wasn't loud enough for me, I put Mac on it as I have with all of my Cobras and it sounds much nicer. I am only about an hour from Chicago in Michigan and we have about 4-5 inches here of the white stuff.

I always loved the white with Saleens on it but yellow was my first choice and I have already had black!

03CobraRed

Established Member
I love it, much better than the magnaflows it had before!

I had magnaflow on my 96 Cobra for probably 1 month and 3 weeks of that time was waiting for the bassani to get to my house after I ordered it a few days after I heard my car with Magnaflow. When I had the mags on my old car nobody else had them so I was basically trying them out, I didn't like what I heard at all.

JasonSnake

Established Member
damn car is amazing, man. I wish I had some $$ right now to get some fresh headlights/fogs

mystical

Established Member
Looks perfect man, quite possibly one of my favorite cars on here. Did you rebuild the motor yet?

03CobraRed

Established Member
Looks perfect man, quite possibly one of my favorite cars on here. Did you rebuild the motor yet?

Thanks guys!

I was waiting to rebuild it until this winter and since the snow is flying it should be soon. I am about to dump a ton of money in this thing motor / trans / upgraded blower / more fuel. I am shooting for around 600 give or take some by spring.

I also want to change the springs out, not to change the ride height but make it ride a little better. Probably doing H&R supersports like my last car and 03 Cobra A-Arms. It already has decent Shocks / Struts.

Users who are viewing this thread