pillar/ hidden gauges

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
*****EDIT***
****I WANT TO SEE HOW PEOPLE HAVE THE NGK AFX WIDEBAND CONNECTED AND WHERE ITS PLACED****

first of i want to know exactly what would be the gest set of gauges to go with . im looking for like a stealth look \bugt very useful.dont really like them on the pillar but if someone has done a set up that catches the eye please let me know i am going to be get my hand in the tunning department ajd would like any advaice and even like dont do that stupid do this instead type of respomses,

please be kind and show me what every one does and what exacty they use.

Last edited:

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
can someone post some pics of there double gauge pods i know what it looks like over the steering wheel but i would actually like to see some pics of it installed in our cars. i am thinking about putting my a/f ratio gauge and im not sure what other gauge yet, since i can swap out the stock boost gauge in the dash.

MurderedMach

Established Member
I have the Lunar Gauges mounted in my glovebox. They match the color of your gauges at night. Boost/Fuel Pressure

My wideband is on my steering column.

tmkr03

Established Member
Lunar are hard to come across. They've been discontinued for a while. I had a nv which wax to bright and when it broke i found a lunar fuel pressure and paid almost retail for it so it would match my boost gauge.

Go to speed of sound website. They have pics I am sure. I like theirs the best but my buddy has the dual auto meter pillar pod

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
I don't like a lot of gauges either but on these cars some are neccesary so i tried my best to keep it simple. I decided to go with the Hilton high boost overlay for the stock boost gauge with the speed of sound dual pillar pod. For gauges I have wideband in one and a Speedhut custom gauges Fuel PSI. These are awesome gauges by the way.

nol300

Established Member
SOS pillar with areoforce

photobucket-4630-1325804452966.jpg

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
@murderedmach can you post some pics.

@kb01gt can you also post some pics

@ nol300 what gauges are those exactly

BO TY KLR

Established Member
i stashed a boost and intercooler(chillerkiller) tank temp gauges in glove box. Switch turns the light and lunar gauge off.
P1010442.jpg

0807081235a.jpg

Last edited:

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
Does any one have a pic of a dynojet wideband installed i dont think i have seen one installed yet

BO TY KLR

Established Member
Does any one have a pic of a dynojet wideband installed i dont think i have seen one installed yet

Not sure if you specifically wanted it on the a-pillar, but here is mine on the column. Electronics are in the glove box in pics above. The guages in the box are a boost and chiller tank temp. I know it says air temp but sensor is in water.
DCP_2498.jpg

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
^^^Some put the controller under the shifter bezel. I, and others have them in the glove box so we can access the cables for logging.

Users who are viewing this thread