Pinball Machines, who has one?

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Took my son a few weeks ago to the Pinball Hall of Fame here in Vegas. It is so much better than the old location on Tropicana. Even if the parking lot is full, there is plenty of room inside and tons of machines. All of the machines take quarters...its a trip!
I'm going to that. I'm planning on SEMA this year and I'll visit the pinball hall of fame while I'm down there.

Fat Boss

Established Member
I have a Star Trek The Next Generation pinball. I picked it up in Feb of last year. It's never been in a pizza parlor or arcade, home use only. Looking for a nice Whitewater.

My advice is to get a highly rated one, as they typically are more fun to play.

Top 300 Rated IPDB Pinball Machines

I finally pulled the trigger on a Whitewater. I looked at one very close by about a month ago but the guy had powder coated most of the SST white along with the coin door. It was like white wheels on a car. The one I bought is a nice original with some repro items in it and LED's. The guy is going to deliver it on Monday.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I'll let the bump go due to the special nature of this.
baseball playing GIF by South Park

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I grew up playing pinball and even won a few local tournaments at the Aladdin's Castle in my local mall. I've owned a few full size classic machines many years ago while I was stationed in Louisiana. However, full sized machines are heavy, cumbersome, and not something you want to ship around the globe as a military member so they were sold long ago.

I have a 700 sq ft man cave attached to my home and I'm slowly setting it up with man cave stuff. The plan is to add a couple machines in the near future. I'm actually finding a lot of deals for older pinball machines on Facebook Marketplace. I'd like to get a classic machine or two and maybe a newer one. I wouldn't mind having one of the new Stern models based on a rock band. AC/DC, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, etc.

U.M.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I grew up playing pinball and even won a few local tournaments at the Aladdin's Castle in my local mall. I've owned a few full size classic machines many years ago while I was stationed in Louisiana. However, full sized machines are heavy, cumbersome, and not something you want to ship around the globe as a military member so they were sold long ago.

I have a 700 sq ft man cave attached to my home and I'm slowly setting it up with man cave stuff. The plan is to add a couple machines in the near future. I'm actually finding a lot of deals for older pinball machines on Facebook Marketplace. I'd like to get a classic machine or two and maybe a newer one. I wouldn't mind having one of the new Stern models based on a rock band. AC/DC, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, etc.

U.M.
You can also check pinside.com

They have a marketplace that you can filter to find pins for sale around you. Also, a lot of very knowledgeable people on there.

Fat Boss

Established Member
I've heard the new Iron Maiden is a great game. I haven't played it yet though. If I were to get another one, it'd probably be Twilight Zone.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't have the desire for a pin ball game, but am seriously considering a slot machine. Gotta save up beer money somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread