Pinks All Out

cobra231

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Established Member
Just letting everyone know that you can sign up for Pinks All Out on MIR's web site. They are taking the first 350 people that sign up, it's $30.00. We need as many MACA Cobra's as we can get. It's June 8-10.

Venimus03

Established Member
My buddies Dad and his friend signed up. It should be a good time.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Dammit, I dunno if I should sign up or not right now....I guess I could buy some DR's and run those. Do they have the rules posted? I didn't see them on my quick glance earlier.

Almo

Established Member
http://www.mirdrag.com/catalog/pinks_all-out__friday_test___tune_and_saturday_pre-entry__5415348.htm

Pre-Registration Details said:
Will there be title racing? NO!!! So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!!

Also on the same page...

Pre-Registration Details said:
You know the deal…you get two passes, no negotiation, and if you sandbag at all you’re going home. Remember, you gotta be running ALL OUT!

So for $30 to make two passes (if you don't advance) and have the chance to be on the Speed channel during the show... its worth it.

Last edited:

wheelhopper

Established Member
Antex said:
This is just straight heads up racing? You don't lose your ride if you get beat right?

What's the matter Matt? You're not worried about losing your ride are you? All that $ you've got you could just buy one to give away, lol.

wheelhopper

Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Dammit, I dunno if I should sign up or not right now....I guess I could buy some DR's and run those. Do they have the rules posted? I didn't see them on my quick glance earlier.

If you need to Mike, you can just swap mine on for the day, I don't think that I am going to enter this. We have so many 10 second cars in MACA alone, for me to make it to the finals people would have to start breaking. Plus by time that race comes around I will be needing a roll bar....and probably won't have one. Honestly, for your car, you should have some 10.5 wide rims with some better meat for racing anyway, but if you don't have it by then the option is out there.

As far as rules if someone has them I'd like to see them to. I checked the Pinks site and couldn't find anything.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Almo said:
http://www.mirdrag.com/catalog/pinks_all-out__friday_test___tune_and_saturday_pre-entry__5415348.htm

Also on the same page...

So for $30 to make two passes (if you don't advance) and have the chance to be on the Speed channel during the show... its worth it.

Thanks for the info!!! :beer:

wheelhopper said:
What's the matter Matt? You're not worried about losing your ride are you? All that $ you've got you could just buy one to give away, lol.

Doug if I had 1/2 the money you've got hidden under your mattress I'd retire tomorrow....:dw:

wheelhopper said:
If you need to Mike, you can just swap mine on for the day, I don't think that I am going to enter this. We have so many 10 second cars in MACA alone, for me to make it to the finals people would have to start breaking. Plus by time that race comes around I will be needing a roll bar....and probably won't have one. Honestly, for your car, you should have some 10.5 wide rims with some better meat for racing anyway, but if you don't have it by then the option is out there.

As far as rules if someone has them I'd like to see them to. I checked the Pinks site and couldn't find anything.

Come on Doug - what's $30 to you? Anything less than a $100 bill you have no idea what it is...:p

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
wheelhopper said:

Oh, you brought up a good point. I don't have a cage either....oh well. Guess I'll skip running in this one and just show up to watch...:beer:.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I think Johnny is going with the twin turbo truck !!!!!!!!

I'll probably take the motorhome down and watch and relax.., besides, my car does not have a cage....at this time...

Users who are viewing this thread