Pinks allout

Hunt93FiveO

Waiting
Established Member
Has anyone seen the commerial for the new pinks?I think its a better idea more races,heads up only,and there racing for money not cars so more ppl too.Anyone going to watch it tonight?I know I am:pop:

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Im going to try to if im at home. I think it might get old really quick unless you have some cars that are really similar to eachother and not like all the other episodes. If you have some mismatched cars that are always going heads up and the other keeps winning then there is no point in the show.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I'd like to see actual street cars...I'm sick of seeing all out racing fox bodies. I want to see newer vetters and terminators and GTOs, etc.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
It sounds like a better idea, but as long as Rich Christiansen is the host, it will always have a hint of stupid that goes along with it.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Matts00GT said:
I'd like to see actual street cars...I'm sick of seeing all out racing fox bodies. I want to see newer vetters and terminators and GTOs, etc.

Yea lets see some mach1s vs SS maro's, gt's vs Z28's, etc. Well at least all the cars that ppl argue about which one is faster all the time like the cars i just posted. Lol it would be cool to see a lt1 maro go against a 99-04 gt so a flame war could start

slowGT2k

Established Member
hahah i like how you said lt1 not an ls1. yeah i test drove an ls1 camaro a4, i was gonna buy it but the rear end was going out. But the i drove the ls1 against my friends fox body lx (its got head work, slight cam, intake, throttle body, full exhuast (headers, mid pip, catback) springs and other things). We raced from a dead stop and i smoked him, i put about 4 cars on him by 1/8 mile. And i think the maro had gears, casue the speedo hit 150 in nothing.

p.s.
My friend with the fox body, raced a 99gt 5spd with long tubes, mid pip and slp exhust, i kno its not much but he lost by a bumper. So i know i would have destroyed the 99gt in the 98z28...

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Tunedprt91 said:
Yea lets see some mach1s vs SS maro's, gt's vs Z28's, etc. Well at least all the cars that ppl argue about which one is faster all the time like the cars i just posted. Lol it would be cool to see a lt1 maro go against a 99-04 gt so a flame war could start

Exactly. I dont really want to see a 91 foxbody vs a 96 mustang GT. Who cares? Show some interesting races FFS.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Hmm the new scheme was better. I'd still prefer it to be actual street cars, but I like the new rules.

88foxt

MustangGT/F150
Established Member
Just finished seeing it , Old Ford Truck with female driver won.
Think it was the best show they've done. They raced for real for once:D

Hunt93FiveO

Waiting
Established Member
I didn't think the ladie with the truck would win..I didn't like the fact that they matched the cars up,I thought they would have let them pick who they wanted to race.

Users who are viewing this thread