Pinks@Commerce this weekend

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
And how was it so far , as far as a crowd ?

LOL lets put it this way, i am NOT going tomorrow, i parked dam near at the entrance to commerce, and i got there a little after two. the cars where nice, looks like the cut this year is either going to be 10.5-10.8 or maybe as low as 9.7-9.99! there was a few 8.** cars there, but i only watched the first 250 run! once i saw a few from my club go i left!

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
LOL lets put it this way, i am NOT going tomorrow, i parked dam near at the entrance to commerce, and i got there a little after two. the cars where nice, looks like the cut this year is either going to be 10.5-10.8 or maybe as low as 9.7-9.99! there was a few 8.** cars there, but i only watched the first 250 run! once i saw a few from my club go i left!

Rutro,
That does not sound good to me.
Thats what I hate about commerce, when it gets busy there is no where to park or go :(

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
well i called it 10.3-10.5 class and the MTI hardtop vette took the win with a constant 10.31-10.32 the whole way through!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Dang guess my buddy didn't get in with his mid 98 z28 on spray. He was running about an 11.8 or so. Anyone got any pictures I hated I couldn't make it but my new business is taking a lot of time!!

Users who are viewing this thread