Pioneer AVH-P6800DVD

illadvisedSnake

need supporting mods!!!!
Established Member
For sale is a used Pioneer 6 disc in dash touch screen DVD player Product Link. I purchased this during winter from somebody off this board and recently installed it in my vehicle. I just decided I could use the money for other things, the unit functions 100% perfect.

I will be 100% honest with you as the original seller was not with me. The pioneer harness that adapts the factory harness to the back of the radio is missing the green wire (Parking brake wire for DVD play back). I just jammed my own wire in there and held it in with electrical tape, and it worked fine. I am not sure what a harness from pioneer costs, I will assume around $40.

Other then the harness missing the wire, there is nothing wrong at all with this radio, its a great unit. I'm buying a condo is all, and I just need the money for other things.

I also purchased a pioneer ipod adapter(CD-IB100II) for $50. I'm just looking to get most of my money back out of this. Due to the missing wire. I'm willing to take a loss for your inconvenience.

Looking to get $850 shipped with the ipod unit (still NIB). Also included will be the installation kit (dash kit) ($40) and harness adapter for 03 mustangs with mach 460 ($40), and also I'm assuming its an 04 mach 460 harness adapter as it didn't work with my car but came with the radio when I bought it. I think it was out of an 04 mach 1.

I feel this is a reasonable price considering everything thats included, however I will entertain reasonable offers...

Thanks for looking.

illadvisedSnake

need supporting mods!!!!
Established Member
ok, its hitting ebay on sunday....

I will get ~$800 plus shipping off of ebay... I'd rather sell it here then ebay.

$780 shipped

Users who are viewing this thread