Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Tires 295/35/20

svtcobra440

Established Member
For sale is a pair of Pirelli Tires. The offset on my wheels are so aggressive, that what little bulge these tires have is causing them to stick out a little passed the fender. In most cases the offset isn't so aggressive so these tires will look perfect. I love the way they look on my 10" wheel (pictured), but I'm going to try sizing down to a 275/35 and try to get rid of the sticking out of the fender look.

I purchased these tires used from a tire shop last month. One tire has a patch, the other doesn't. The one that does has been both plugged and patched, which maintains the speed rating. The patched tire has some sidewall damage (not sure if a tire mounting machine damaged it or what), but it is not hardly noticeable and is not deep at all (this is zero threat to the tire). Both tires have around 9/32, but I will measure for sure this evening. The other tire is perfectly fine!

Both tires have been mounted and balanced on my wheels, and the shop who did this work told me both tires are round and true.

**The reason that the date is wrong is because I decided to sell these right after I mounted them because they were poking out a little passed my fenders (as mentioned before), but decided to put them on the car and drive it some. After a few weeks of driving the car I decided to go ahead and size down. If you have any questions, feel free to call at (419) 296-8378. I am located near Wapakoneta/Lima Ohio.

$320 Shipped
$250 Picked Up

Thanks!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

svtcobra440

Established Member
Bump! Now have matching fronts off and for sale! Right around 8/32. They are Cinturatos as well and are 255/40/20 for $275 shipped. Nice set of tires. Will make a package price!

Users who are viewing this thread