Pittsburghs Early Start on the Drag Racing Season

rikkiranger98

Established Member
Hi this is a repost about the rental of Pittsburgh Raceway Park on March 27, 2004. The rental went through and the date and time is set for the 27th of March at 11 am we also have rain dates if we need them so don’t worry about that. This is a private track rental. Originally this rental was for domestic cars only but in order to get more of a turn out we are opening it to anyone who wants to race. There will be working clocks, time slips, waterbox, and ambulance. Both lanes will also be open for this event. To prove that I am making no money on this deal you can look at the website and add up the prices yourself. I am doing this because I am anxious to get an early start on the racing season. The cost for this is $41 to race and $6 for each spectator. The extra dollar is to cover pay pal fees. You will be able to get a lot of runs in on this day so this is a good opportunity for some good early season practice and grudge matches. There will be no food at the track so bring your own. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS. Non-alcoholic tail gaiting permissible, I don’t care how much you drink afterwards but no drinking at the track. There will be no refunds. Do not send reply’s such as, “Well if my car is done by then I will be there” NO, I want to hear ONLY definite answers. If you are interested in racing on this day, go to www.paypal.com and send your payment to [email protected]. In your pay pal please include your full name and what type of car or bike you will be racing, and if you are planning on bringing a spectator please leave their full name also. There will be no payments taken care of the day of the rental. The deadline for payments is Friday March 19th. Remember there will be NO REFUNDS. When pay paling please print out your receipt and bring it the day of the event for your records and for mine (this will be your ticket into the gate). After you have made your pay pal, please also email your name, car, and spectator information to [email protected] just so that I can make up a list for the day of the rental. You can email me with any questions at that address too. Thanks and I hope to see you there. Corey

Rwick7

Established Member
What ever you guys do...keep far away from this guy and his white 03

dscf0001.jpg

djt81185

Established Member
unless you wanna race my neon lol...14.2 on juice at 101 or 15.5 at 89 not on juice...read it and weep baby

fubu795

Banned
I let cory borrow my car tonight it came back with a 2.8, idler, ngks, and predator. I told him he can borrow it whenever he wants :)

rikkiranger98

Established Member
ok we have a good turnout so far but i want to see some more people. 8 days until the deadline for the pay pal.

Users who are viewing this thread