place to install subframe connectors

brapple

Established Member
can anyone recommend a place that has a drive on lift that would install subframe connectors in CT or close to the CT boarder in MA?

thanks

snakebitten13

Established Member
dez racing can do it. they are in seakonk ma about 5 min from providence ri

Dez dosent have a drive on lift, Subframes are best installed on a drive on lift. No offence To Mike and Brian at Dez Racing there awsome guys, but this is a job best done on a drive on lift.

snakebitten13

Established Member
Subframes

Dont know any where down there that does sub's, but on the south shore you have DMC Racing, and MPE Racing, I believe both have drive on lifts.

f2hatch

Established Member
miller race cars is in wallingford ct about a half hour-40 mins. from mustangs unlimited in manchester ct.

Last edited:

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
Dez dosent have a drive on lift, Subframes are best installed on a drive on lift. No offence To Mike and Brian at Dez Racing there awsome guys, but this is a job best done on a drive on lift.

dont need a drive on. just need to support the weight of the vehicle with the suspension.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
and what are you gonna use to do that with without a drive-on lift? Hopes and Dreams? :poke:

jack stands set at equal height? thats how DMC Racing does them...thats how alot of places do them...

all you have to do is let the cars weight sit on the suspension and its good

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
jack stands set at equal height? thats how DMC Racing does them...thats how alot of places do them...

yeah I know i was just giving him shit ;-) ......either way, like everyone else said, a drive-on lift is the way to go

Established Member
FWIW... had my FLSCs done without a drive-on lift ~4 years ago. Much to many peoples surprise... my doors open and close, my car tracks true and straight, and the sun didn't fall from the sky! Reputable shops (like the ones mentioned) know how to do it right, regardless of the type (or lack of) lift.

gtmustang00

Established Member

That would be how dennis did mine. At his old shop, he didn't even have a lift.
Do you have regular subframe connectors or thru the floor subframe connectors?

ponynx

Established Member
sub frames are cheesey unless you get the through the floor ones , dennis at dmc does ours.although the MM full lengths do work a little better in verts....

Last edited:

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Thru the floors are the way to go. I had Tube Chassis do my old notch a few years ago. In the end you end paying about the same and they are a much better set up than the ones that just weld to the floor.

snake bite 03

Thru the floors are the way to go. I had Tube Chassis do my old notch a few years ago. In the end you end paying about the same and they are a much better set up than the ones that just weld to the floor.

I would love to kno what you paid for it to be about the same as just welding up FLSFC that are not threw the floor.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I would love to kno what you paid for it to be about the same as just welding up FLSFC that are not threw the floor.

me too! through the floors are way more money...

MM subs are $120 and welding them up isnt much effort...$100 at most for welding....I wish my through the floors subs were only $220!

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
me too! through the floors are way more money...

MM subs are $120 and welding them up isnt much effort...$100 at most for welding....I wish my through the floors subs were only $220!

Mine were $300 installed @ Tube Chassis. This was a couple years ago. Prices may have changed by now. If you guys are going to DMC then yah you are paying a lot more because he is overpriced.

Users who are viewing this thread