Placed my order!!

CGoeschel

Established Member
Congrats! They had one at the NADA convention in San Francisco over the weekend. Looks really good.

ORANGE CRUSH

Bayou City Terminator
Established Member
Congrats! What happens after you place an order. What is the process and is it the same at every dealer?

nccstud

Established Member
Congrats! What happens after you place an order. What is the process and is it the same at every dealer?

You wait in agony for the damn thing to get built :sleeping:

It depends what build quarter the dealer was allocated as to when you will be getting it. So it mostly is just a waiting game. Much more so for those who are waiting for their 1st quarter cars that were supposed to start production 3 weeks ago

manOwar

Established Member
You wait in agony for the damn thing to get built :sleeping:

It depends what build quarter the dealer was allocated as to when you will be getting it. So it mostly is just a waiting game. Much more so for those who are waiting for their 1st quarter cars that were supposed to start production 3 weeks ago

Yep, the waiting begins. This is a first quarter build and the dealers first allocation so I hope it won't take too long for the VIN to be issued.

This won't be as bad as my GT500 though. I put my deposit on it in June of '05 and I didn't pick it up until Dec of '06...

The dealer has 7 more to order and 1 LS in Black coming in... All are still available.

tallguy2.3

Established Member
Yep, the waiting begins. This is a first quarter build and the dealers first allocation so I hope it won't take too long for the VIN to be issued.

This won't be as bad as my GT500 though. I put my deposit on it in June of '05 and I didn't pick it up until Dec of '06...

The dealer has 7 more to order and 1 LS in Black coming in... All are still available.

Wow! How are they not all taken?? Sheesh, we had 5 total to order at my dealership, one of them being a LS, and there has probably been 10-15 people wanting to order.

Congrats! I think this will be one of the all time great Mustangs ever. Plus that motor should handle boost well....

murph

Boosted 3.8L
Established Member
I thought these engine's were built for nasty N/A not boost unless i missed something and you plan to run mix race gas in the tank? whats the compression ratio in these bad boys now?

tallguy2.3

Established Member
I thought these engine's were built for nasty N/A not boost unless i missed something and you plan to run mix race gas in the tank? whats the compression ratio in these bad boys now?

Oh they are. But the internals are much stronger than those in the Coyote 5.0 in the regular GT. SO boost could work well!

Users who are viewing this thread