places that sell a eaton m112 snout?

wuplash

Established Member
does anybody know of places that sell our eaton blower snout assembly besides having to go directly thru a ford dealership to order one or the one pauls high performance sells????????

wuplash

Established Member
Originally posted by ObieFox
Just go straight to the source...Magnuson

KO

i did think of them but i could not see any photos as i would like to keep our ford svt emblem on the front of the snout area so it still looks factory.

do you know if the ones they sell have that logo on it???

wuplash

Established Member
Originally posted by Hi-PSI
My buddy bought 1 two days ago and it came with NO logo.

would you know what magnuson charged him for the new snout????

also this was for a 03 cobra correct.

wuplash

Established Member
Originally posted by PhillyCobra
Paul's High Performance sells them.

www.paulshp.com

yep i knew that.they are out of town so any orders placed from april 9th-18th won't be processed till they get back on the 19th.needless to say i don't want to wait that long :eek:

ObieFox

Established Member
$299 + $100 dollar core deposit. You get your $100 back if you send in your old used snout. They basically send you a brand new snout with a steel 2.93 pulley attached. Mine came with the Ford and SVT logo and everthing. They send you new blower oil and a new drive coupler as well.

KO

wuplash

Established Member
Originally posted by ObieFox
$299 + $100 dollar core deposit. You get your $100 back if you send in your old used snout. They basically send you a brand new snout with a steel 2.93 pulley attached. Mine came with the Ford and SVT logo and everthing. They send you new blower oil and a new drive coupler as well.

KO

that sounds good.i will have to call and find out if the $299 also applies to a new snout assembly with new blower oil but no return as i will be keeping my original one with rr2.75 still attached in case i ever want to change back:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread