Played MAG yet? (PS3)

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
Anyone played MAG yet? I say it is 1000x better then MW2. 256 players in one game! This game is crazy. If you dont own it yet, you are missing out. the only thing is, I am up to level 14 but its on my friends ps3. So I will have to start all over agin.:cuss: Let me know what you think. O yea, please no ps3 haters!!!
My name on ps3 is Lehmier if you want to add me.

Darcsun

Established Member
Tried it. Just not as good graphically. I couldn't make out if I was shooting at a bush or a person at times. I like the size of the groups, but I didn't want to deal with all the networking. My friends swears by it though, he hasn't gone back to MW2... then again, he basically sucked at MW2 and my group was always mad when he signed in.

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
Tried it. Just not as good graphically. I couldn't make out if I was shooting at a bush or a person at times. I like the size of the groups, but I didn't want to deal with all the networking. My friends swears by it though, he hasn't gone back to MW2... then again, he basically sucked at MW2 and my group was always mad when he signed in.

True, I love how there is 256 players, MW2 I always thought you died to quick. MAG is a game you have to play alot, its not a game were you are the best at it on the first day. I dont know, I like it alot better then MW.

jf4boogie

Established Member
I'll sell you mine for $40. I've played it twice...paid $60 for it plus tax

red96cobra

Drivin' on a rail
Established Member
I didn't like it at all at first but it has really started to grow on me. I sit down to play it now and before I know it 2 hours are gone! Red96Cobra is my sn add me if you want

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Graphics aren't what people play games for! I hate how it seems that a game is shitty if it doesn't look perfect in the graphical department. Yes its a big + for gaming and makes it feel better but I'd much rather play Mag than MW2 just for the sheer fact that the gameplay is better(subjective). If you like MAG...pick up Bad Company 2 on Tuesday! It's easily the best FPS i've ever played....

red96cobra

Drivin' on a rail
Established Member
BC 2 deff looks like it's gonna be the best shooter out for a while. At least until the next COD game comes out. The only thing I don't like in the demo is that you can only get 3 people in a group. Would be nice if the full game has 6-10 per side that can all be in one group so you can talk to everybody.

Red94SVT

Established Member
hmmm just got my taxes done and was thinking about getting an Xbox Elite and setting up my old 360 for the wife, but maybe we should get a PS3 and have the best of both worlds....hmmm

LostRacer

I drive a Jalopy
Established Member
MAG is cool. Its not MW2 and really not comparable. 2 different games. I'd view it more as counterstrike.. Once I get my cross battle adaptor I'll probably play more. I just can't stand the PS controllers. :(

Users who are viewing this thread